|Chemical Name||Calcium acetate|
1. Calcium acetate is used in the industry for the manufacturing of acetone, acetic acid and polyester.
2. It can be used as food stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors as well as for the synthesis of acetate
3. It is used as analysis reagents as well as the synthesis of acetate.
4. Calcium acetate is a excellent food calcium fortifier with better absorption effect than inorganic calcium. It can be used for infant food with the usage amount of 3.0~6.0g/kg (in terms of elemental calcium, the same as below); in cereals and their products, the usage amount is 1.6~3.2g/kg; in drinks and milk drinks, it is 0.6~0.8 G/kg.
5. Chelating agents; mold inhibitors; stabilizers; buffers; flavoring agents; preservatives; curing agents; nutritional fortifiers;
6. For the analysis of reagents, organic synthesis, printing and dyeing and pharmaceutical industry, or as a food stabilizer, chelating agent, mold inhibitor, buffer, flavoring agent, corrosion inhibitor.
CALCIUM ACETATE PWD;brownacetate;brownacetateoflime[qr];grayacetate;grayacetateoflime[qr];limeacetate;limepyrolignite;sorbo-calcion
Appearance: White powder or granular
Please contact MainChem Co, Ltd. for any questions regarding Calcium acetate. We would be happy to provide a quote, a sample, or further information regarding it, Calcium acetate MSDS -Material Safety Data Sheet and Calcium acetate CAS 62-54-4 COA-Certificate of Analysis, Product Data Sheet – in PDF Document.
China Calcium acetate Supplier, Calcium acetate Manufacturers, China CAS 62-54-4 Supplier
|Melting point||160°C (dec.)|
|FEMA||2228 | CALCIUM ACETATE|
|solubility||H2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless|
|Stability:||Stable. Non-flammable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.|
- Hazard Codes
- Risk Statements
- Safety Statements
- WGK Germany
|Other Products||CAS Number|