1. Sterilization corrosion, especially for fungi have a significant effect
2. keep away from antiulcer, strengthen the stomach, bowel movements
3. keep away from Ulcer, strengthen the stomach and intestinal movement.
The stimulating effect of relaxation of the stomach, can promote the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, and enhance digestion, relieve gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasm, relieve intestinal spasm pain. For the treatment of stomach pain, flatulence, colic, there are significant stomachic, carminative effect.
4.lipolysis. Cinnamaldehyde inhibit adrenaline and ACTH of free fatty acids, promote fat synthesis of glucose, diabetes control.
5.antiviral activity. Influenza virus, SV10 virus-induced tumor inhibition is strong.
6. Cinnamaldehyde can anti-cancer effects. Inhibit the tumor, and with the role of anti-mutagenic and anti-radiation effect. Dilation of blood vessels and blood pressure. Antihypertensive effect of the adrenal cortex hypertension. . Impotence role. 8 commonly used for external use in synthetic drugs.
1.Cinnamaldehyde can make organic chemical synthesis. For the synthesis of α-bromo cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamic acid, cinnamyl alcohol, cinnamic nitrile products.
2.in the industry, but also made he chromogenic reagent, the reagents.
3. Pesticides, insect repellent, refrigerator deodorant, preservatives
Synonyms: 3-PHENYLPROPENAL;AKOS B004060;AKOS BBS-00003207;CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE;CINNAMALDEHYDE;CINNAMALDEHYDE, TRANS-;LABOTEST-BB LT00939010;FEMA 2286;
Appearance: Light yellow liquid
The most obvious application for Cinnamaldehyde is as flavoring in items like chewing gum. It is also used in some perfumes of natural, sweet, or fruity scents.
As an agrichemical
Cinnamaldehyde is also used as a fungicide. Proven effective on over 40 different crops, Cinnamaldehyde is typically applied to the root systems of plants. Its low toxicity and well-known properties make it ideal for agriculture. Cinnamaldehyde is an effective insecticide, and its scent is also known to repel animals like cats and dogs. Cinnamaldehyde has recently been recognized as a very effective insecticide for mosquito larvae.
As an antimicrobial
Another use for cinnamaldehyde is as an antimicrobial. Researchers from the University of Illinois at Chicago have found that Cinnamaldehyde, when used in Big Red, prevented oral bacterial growth by more than 50 percent. It is especially effective against bacteria living at the back of the tongue, reducing anaerobic bacteria populations by about 43 percent.
As an anti-cancer agent
Recent research documents anti-cancer activity of Cinnamaldehyde observed in cell culture and animal models of the disease.
Cinnamaldehyde is also known as a corrosion inhibitor for steel and other ferrous alloys in corrosive fluids.
|Other Products||CAS Number|
|Tolytriazole sodium salt||64665-57-2|