|Melting point||~295 °C (dec.)|
|Water Solubility||Soluble in water.|
|Boiling point||242.43°C (rough estimate)|
|Storage temp.||Store at RT.|
It is prismatic crystals with the melting point being 303 ℃ and the relative density of 1.33. It is soluble in boiling water and 98% acetic acid, slightly soluble in ethanol but insoluble in diethyl ether and butyrate.
1. It can be used as the nutritional supplements for promoting the adaptation of skeletal muscle to strenuous exercise and fighting against the excessive fatigue for feeble individuals.
2. It can be used as the drugs for the treatment of heart disease and respiratory insufficiency.
3. It can be used for preparation of a pharmaceutical formulation containing human growth hormone.
4. It can be applied to compound health food with anti-aging and physical-power recovering effect.
5. It can be used as the reagents for biochemical research.
Contact us for Creatine MSDS -Material Safety Data Sheet and Creatine CAS 57-00-1 COA-Certificate of Analysis, Product Data Sheet – in PDF Document.
|Other Products||CAS Number|
|Bisphenol A diphosphate(BDP)||5945-33-5|